Administration experience and competence are extremely important. Thomas Wilkins gained this experience and competence as an MOS 0121 in the USMC from 1980 to 1983. Wilkins Management LLC is capable in the fields of data entry being able to type over 100 words per minute, also document scanning and document shredding. Additional skill capabilities addressed below.
(1) Skill Level 1. Types military and nonmilitary correspondence in draft and final copy. Employs basic principles of English composition and grammar in preparing correspondence. Proofreads typed documents against source documents. Assembles final product for review, authentication, or other disposition. Prepares registered or certified mail for dispatch. Opens, sorts, routes, and delivers incoming correspondence and messages. Prepares suspense control documents and maintain suspense files. Signs receipt for, and picks up registered and certified mail. Dates and dispatches outgoing correspondence and messages. Prepares and maintains functional files per MARKS. Receives publications, establishes and maintains publications library. Requisitions and stocks blank forms.
(2) Skill Level 2. Performs typing and clerical duties shown at preceding level of skill and provides technical guidance on administrative matters to typists and clerical personnel. Proofreads correspondence for format, content, and use of authorized abbreviations. Answers inquiries from staff and advises personnel on administrative and clerical matters. Sets-up and maintain logs, rosters, status boards, charts, graphs, and viewgraphs. Composes routine correspondence.
(3) Skill Level 3. Supervises performance of administrative functions. Reviews and edits correspondence prior to release, submission for signature, or other disposition. Conducts periodic review of files to ensure proper filing of correspondence. Controls use of reproduction facilities and reviews item to be reproduced. Plans and organizes office operations to include publications and forms administration and office administrative procedures. Writes office SOP, job descriptions, and directives, Determines requirements for office equipment, supplies, and space. Plans layout of office. Requisitions, receives, inventories, and signs hand receipts for office equipment. Coordinates administrative activities with other organizational elements and staff sections. Establishes mail delivery routes and schemes and arranges for pickup of distribution by messengers. Serves as custodian of classified documents. Signs receipts for, logs, inventories, files, and secures classified documents. Prepares documents for destruction or other disposition. Ensures proper accountability of documents based upon degree of classification.
(4) Skill Level 4. Supervises administrative functions and performs duties at preceding level of skill at division, comparable, or higher level headquarters. Provides technical training and instructions to subordinates and supported units.
(5)Skill Level 5. Supervises performance of administrative functions in administrative or similar element at division, comparable, or higher level headquarters. Inspects subordinates units and makes recommendations for elimination of deficiencies or improvement of administrative operations.
Responsive Website Design or "RWD" means creating a website’s layout for the user to have a pleasant and easy to manage experience
while they are on your website. The website should be fluid with flexible images while using Cascading Style Sheets
RWD uses the following methods:
1) Fluid grids, where elements are resized through the use of relative units, like percentages, versus absolute units, like standard measurements and pixels
2) Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) media queries, which allow a website to determine device type, screen size and browser capabilities, for mobile devices such as tablets or phones.
3) Server-side components with media queries, which enable faster loading websites - even with slower cellular data speeds
According to W3C.org HTML and CSS are the fundamental
technologies for building Web pages: HTML (html and xhtml) for structure, CSS for style and layout, including WebFonts.
Find resources for good Web page design as well as helpful tools.
HTML (the Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) are two of the core technologies for building Web pages. HTML
provides the structure of the page, CSS the (visual and aural) layout, for a variety of devices. Along
with graphics and scripting, HTML and CSS are the basis of building Web pages and Web Applications. Learn
more below about:
I am sure you, just like me have been on a website that has been poorly designed, frustrating and impossible to navigate.
When I find myself on a website like this, I just leave the page and search again. Google, Bing, Yahoo and other
search engines feel the same way. This is why they gravitate toward quality design and well written "Relevant" text
along with ease of navigation. The website must be inline with the requirements of the major search engines (google,
bing/yahoo) as well as
Instructional videos are a very effective way to capture and keep the attention of personel being trained. Wilkins Managements skill with Adobe Photshop, Premier Pro along with other Adobe tools enable the creation of instructional videos, video advertisements and social media videos .Too often many people that are being trained will drift off and day dream while they are receiving instruction. Instructional videos capture their attention and help them retain and recall the information in the video and put it into action when needed.
One possibility would be for new recruits on the base. Where is the mess hall? How to get there and the proper protocol while dinning there.
Another instructional video could be, where is the exchange? How to get there, and how a recruit is expected to conduct themselves while at the exchange. There are many more possibilities for "How To" videos for Military Personel.
Search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and others rank websites in the Search Engine Result Page or "S.E.R.P". When someone types into the search bar what they are looking for or the "search engine query" The results in the S.E.R.P. are based on their relevance to the topic, and the quality and reliability a site is judged to have.
Search engines use algorithms that choose websites based upon their Relevance to the topic or query. This means that a key part of SEO involves ensuring that the website is a unique and relevant resource for readers.
The following methods are common ways to improve a website’s SEO. These methods are called white hat SEO because they aim to improve search rank by improving the user’s experience on the website. 1) Increasing Keyword Depth, 2) Increasing Interlinking or what is commonly known as "Backlinks", 3) Improving the websites "On Page SEO" or its page content.
SEO and Social Media work together to improve your ranking in the S.E.R.P. Using our Social Media video's on on Social Media such as Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Plus.Google and more can improve your "Brand", and bring more attention to your website. The more people come to your site, the more popular it is. The more popular your site is, the more companies want to link to your site with "backlinks". The more "backlinks", the more website Traffic (popularity) and proper SEO, the higher your website will rank in the S.E.R.P.
It is important to use what is called "White Hat SEO". This is a reference to old western movies where the good guy wore a white hat, and of course the bad guy wore a black hat. Black Hat SEO will get your website banned by the search engines. You may see 1st page results immediately, but then Google, bing and yahoo will ban you "Forever". It just is not worth it. There is also "Grey Hat SEO". Grey Hat is Black Hat SEO trying to sound like it is not Black Hat, do not trust it. White Hat SEO is the only way to gain credibility with search engines like Google Bing/Yahoo. It takes time, sometimes many months without any real result. When your website is recognized by the search engines as a credible site, with relevant information and is popular with other sites and site visitors your site will be found in the S.E.R.P.. The goal is the first page.
Having a blog is essential to SEO. Writing a weekly blog on topics that relate to your website, skills and services that you offer is critical. Writing a weekly blog is time consuming (if you want to write relevant content). Placing key words and key phrases into your blog is very important. Search Engines like Google, Bing/Yahoo will "Crawl" your blog, read it, store the information provided, then match the "Relevant Content" along with the "Key Words and Key Phrases" to "Queries" typed into the search engine. Writing a quality relevant blog is also a great way to get other professionals like yourself to read your blog and appreciate the information therein. Then these professionals will link to your website creating a "Back Link". There more backlinks from quality websites that are similar to your, the more popular the search engines will see your website is and then rank your website in the S.E.R.P.